I am going to make a determined effort to write something every day this year. I thought I would start off by wishing everyone a very Happy New Year. I also thought I would share ten of my favorite albums of 2016. This is not a definitive Top Ten list because I haven’t put them in order. I don’t know that I could if I wanted to. I keep bouncing back and forth between #1 and #2 so just take this as a list of ten albums I listened to a LOT this past year.
- Crowder – American Prodigal
- Needtobreathe – Hard Love
- Switchfoot – Where The Light Shines Through
- Michael Sweet – One Sided War
- Thrice – To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere
- Relient K – Air For Free
- Megadeth – Dystopia
- The Jelly Jam – Profit
- Steve Taylor & The Danielson Foil – Wow To The Deadness
- Sho Baraka – The Narrative
Grace and peace.